Join the incoming class
The team responsible for your transition into Guelph is a different group of people than the ones you met in the process of deciding to come here. We're easy to reach: email us at email@example.com, call us at 519-824-4120 ext 52277, or reach out on Facebook/Insta: @uofgstudentexp, Snap: @uofgstudentlife. We prepare a series of programs and information for you to access in four stages:
- The sneak peek at transition programs you're receiving between now and June 2019.
- Summer Orientation, from June - August
- www.startonline.ca, a web page with information you should know about coming to University. This updates every weekday.
- Facebook Groups facilitated by volunteers for each Academic Program and each University Residence or Students living Off Campus.
- In-person events on campus in Guelph where you learn more about coming to University
- Orientation Week
- This is an incredible week, filled with dozens and dozens of events that help prepare you for University in a variety of different ways.
- Orientation Week starts August 31, 2019
- Fall and Winter Support programs
- One on one support programs where you meet with an upper year student to chat about the changes happening in your life as a result of coming here.
- A series of events where you get to meet other students
- A series of events that help you find your path towards a life of meaningful work
For now, we'll ask you to join our Facebook Group that's just for students who were accepted early to the University. We'll have staff and students updating this page with information and responding to any questions you may have along the way every business day. Please join the group and introduce yourself!